StolenAndFound.com is an online service ("Search engine") and an online store developed by STOLEN AND FOUND FZE with the license No. 18627.
StolenAndFound.com contains six categories as follows:
1. Search engine for stolen, lost and wanted items (objects). By specifying the identity number, IMEI, Chassis, serial number or product number in the search box, the wanted item will come up if it is reported stolen by insurance companies, law enforcement or the public. Searching can also be done by category or brand. Identity, IMEI, Chassis, serial number or product number will appear. Products that not have identity number will appear under the category or brand with image or video so that the public can identify it. Any data or information that is uploaded to the database on stolen items is items uploaded by third party and StolenAndFound.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies. StolenAndFound.com may not be sued for damages or claimed for any other consideration because you used the service and that the information is incorrect. The service may only be used for private use. It is strictly prohibited to use the service for marketing purpose or abusing the service in any other way. Abuse leads to direct suspension and termination of your account. By using the service, you agree that it is strictly prohibited to spread bad reputation about StolenAndFound.com which can mean that you may be liable. You may not enter your personal contact information on a stolen, lost, wanted or found object in the description when you upload to the database.
2. Search engine for found items (objects). If you find an item or goods you can upload it in our database for found items. By entering the IMEI, serial, Vin, or product number. The object that has no identity number must be uploaded under the correct category or brand. It is strictly forbidden to enter contact information in the item description. We (StolenAndFound) strictly forbid you to not meet with the finder directly if it´s a private person. Everything found should be handed over to the nearest police station. You shall indicate to us where you have handed over the item and from where we can collect it. In order to obtain the item (the object) or that StolenAndFound receives it and sends it to you then you should be able to prove (receipt) that you are the righteous owner of the object. All contact regarding exchange of the object between the Finder and the loser (individuals) shall be done by the police authorities. StolenAndFound gives no warranty that the found object will be in good condition or working condition. Any data or information that is uploaded to the database on founded items are items uploaded by third party at StolenAndFound.com StolenAndFound is not responsible for any inaccuracies. StolenAndFound.com may not be sued for damages or claimed for any other consideration because you used the service and that the information is incorrect. The service may only be used for private use. It is strictly prohibited to use the service for marketing purpose or abusing the service in any other way. Abuse leads to direct suspension and termination of your account. By using the service, you agree that it is strictly prohibited to spread bad reputation about StolenAndFound.com which can mean that you may be liable. You may not enter your personal contact information on a stolen, lost, wanted or found object in the description when you upload to the database.
3. Uploading of stolen or wanted items (objects). By uploading an object or objects that have been stolen or lost, you accept and agree that the public will have access to information that is published on StolenAndFound.com or app StolenAndFound. So as the identity number, IMEI number, the vin number, serial number, product number. Products that do not have identification numbers will be posted with the image or video so that the public can identify it. Any data or information that is uploaded to the database on stolen items are items uploaded by third party at StolenAndFound.com StolenAndFound is not responsible for any inaccuracies. StolenAndFound.com may not be sued for damages or claimed for any other consideration because you used the service and that the information is incorrect. The service may only be used for private use. It is strictly prohibited to use the service for marketing purpose or abusing the service in any other way. Abuse leads to direct suspension and termination of your account. By using the service, you agree that it is strictly prohibited to spread bad reputation about StolenAndFound.com which can mean that you may be liable. You may not enter your personal contact information on a stolen, lost, wanted or found object in the description when you upload to the database.
4. StolenAndFound 's message or chat service StolenAndFound's message service and community:
Location information When you use the services, we calculate your approximate geographic position, based on the IP address you are using. If you accept the location services in your phone/tablet, we will continuously collect more detailed data about your geographical position. The data are used to provide site-adapted information and marketing. The information may also be used in the development of new products and services and to provide you with customized content, such as ads that are relevant to you. If you no longer wish us to collect detailed information about your geographic location, you can turn off location services in your phone/tablet. In such cases, we will then only to calculate an approximate geographic location based on your IP address.
5. The upload of your property information By using our property registration service, you give us on StolenAndFound.com proxy to store your documents (receipt), photos, video, identity number, chassis number, product number and the IMEI number in our database. The items or items that you upload will only be available to the account holder (only for righteous account holder). All information that is uploaded in our database will be managed in a safe way and with encryption. All traffic will be encrypted using a high-quality SSL-certificate. By encrypting all data sent to and from the server we will make sure no data is available to any unauthorized third party. - All passwords will be hashed with a cryptographic hash function in the database making the real password impossible to retrieve back once is has been hashed. Also, a salt will be added to the password. - The only way of hacking a password is by a brute force attack. Hacking a password with this method would need a large number of attempts. The system avoids brute force attacks by only allowing a certain number of login attempts for any given amount of time. - System will log computer profiles such as operating system / browser / IP-number / Geodata. Suspected login monitoring will be setup to avoid Phishing campaigns. If a suspected login is made an email will be sent to the account holder. Also, if a successful, but suspicious login is made there will be two factor authentications required. A secret question or a code sent to the mobile of the user. If information would leak even though we use SSL certificate system, StolenAndFound.com will not be considered responsible StolenAndFound.com or its owners, employees, partners, should under no circumstances be required or be sued for the information leaked through the brutal Hacking. The information that you upload to your account will only be available to you.
6. Online shop Something big is comming soon!
Conditions for using the services In order to enter into contracts for the services, you must be 18 years of age or have parental approval. Services are not provided to persons or companies who have previously violated the terms of service, conditions or provided by StolenAndFound laws and rules. If you register a business as a user, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to bind your company to these terms and conditions.
How we protect client´s data base & customers personal data base The website will apply a high security data policy with the following technical security measures:
- All traffic will be encrypted using a high-quality SSL-certificate. By encrypting all data sent to and from the server we will make sure no data is available to any unauthorized third party.
- All passwords will be hashed with a cryptographic hash function in the database making the real password impossible to retrieve back once is has been hashed. Also, a salt will be added to the password.
- The only way of hacking a password is by a brute force attack. Hacking a password with this method would need a large number of attempts. The system avoids brute force attacks by only allowing a certain number of login attempts for any given amount of time.
- System will log computer profiles such as operating system / browser / IP-number / Geodata. Suspected login monitoring will be setup to avoid Phishing campaigns. If a suspected login is made an email will be sent to the account holder. Also, if a successful, but suspicious login is made there will be two factor authentications required. A secret question or a code sent to the mobile of the user.
- System will have counter-measures to avoid other kind of attacks like for example bot driven data mining, SQL-injection attacks, man-in-the middle attacks and XSS Cross Site Scripting attacks.
- System will never store any information that could seriously harm the user in case of data leakage. Data such as credit card numbers etc. will only be saved as a key reference to another third party and certified system, such as the payment gateway.
SAFETY OF PERSONAL DETAILS
HOW CAN I BE SURE MY PERSONAL DETAILS ARE SAFE?
All personal details you provide to us are dealt with in the strictest confidentiality. No information is disseminated by StolenAndFound.com without your written consent unless required by law in a case of crime.
Offensive and defamatory content:
Ads may seem offensive or offensive to people groups and/or individuals will not be accepted. Some archaic names of ethnic groups may be perceived as offensive and may not be used. Pictures and movies of offensive nature are not allowed. Pictures and movies: Pictures and movies should be relevant to the product or service you're advertising and may not contain other text, company name, logos, URLs or other graphical Add-ons that can be interpreted as a general corporate marketing. It is also not allowed to systematically use frames or other graphical effects in the ad's image (s) in which your ad is highlighted at the expense of other ads in listing view. For lost, stolen, wanted or found object the image must represent the lost, stolen, wanted or found object in the ad and the same image may not be used in more than one ad at a time. It is not allowed to take pictures and videos from other ads without advertiser's consent. These may be protected under copyright law.
With regard to images and other content in ads, see also above in these terms in the user-generated content. User-generated content is transferred to StolenAndFound.com whereby StolenAndFound gets the right to dispose freely of the content
1. Payment Options
Cash on Delivery (Additional cost of AED 8)
Location off payment gateway: USA
For cash on Delivery, please have the exact amount available for the courier. It will save you time.
PASSING OF PROPERTY AND RISK
StolenAndFound.com retains legal ownership of the Product(s) until full payment has been made and such payment has been received. Legal ownership of the Product(s) will immediately revert to StolenAndFound.com, if payment is refunded to you. Risk on the Product(s) will pass to you upon delivery.
2. Delivery INFORMATION
• Shipping time: 1-4 Working Days
• Shipping Costs: Free delivery within UAE
• Shipping Company: Fetchr
Orders are processed and shipped 6 days a week (Saturday-Thursday), except UAE Public Holidays. For Cash on Delivery orders, we will call you to confirm your order ahead of processing the shipment. If we cannot reach you, your order will be cancelled. As soon as the order is processed you will get a notification with the tracking code from the shipping provider, who will confirm the best delivery time in advance. You can track your order with the courier by simply logging onto their website and quoting your tracking number. Fetchr
Number: +971 4 8018100
For Cash on Delivery, please have the exact amount available for the courier. It will save you time.
For any questions about UAE delivery or support, please contact our Customer Care team at customersupport@StolenAndFound.com or call us on +971 6 5332335 during our regular working hours (Sunday to Thursday, 09:00am-05:30pm UAE Time, GMT+4).
3. RETURN POLICY AND DISCLAIMER
We understand that there may be times when you want to return something you’ve bought and we are here to help you out. Within 14 days of receiving your order, you need to send an email to our Customer Support team at email@example.com with your order number, mentioning the items you wish to return. After 14 days, we will not accept any returns. If you have received an item which you think may be faulty or damaged please notify our customer care team within 48 hours. Once your item/items have been received and checked by the quality control team, you will receive a voucher code to place a new order. We will arrange one collection (additional charges might apply) for the item(s) you want to return and bring it back to our warehouse for inspection. Any follow-up returns related to the same order will need to be shipped to us by you.
STOLEN AND FOUND FZE
P.O. Box 8054
Sharjah Airport Free Zone
United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 6 5332335
Please note these terms and conditions:
• The following items cannot be returned: products and items with sealed packaging that’s been opened.
• All items must be in the original packaging and unused with its StolenAndFound.com tags.
Once the inspection of the returned items is complete, we will offer you two options:
1. A voucher that you can use to place a new order with equal value to the items returned and excluding any shipping or other costs.
2. A refund of equal value to the items returned and excluding any shipping or other costs.
The Method of Refund depends on the payment method used to place the order. Please note the following conditions and term for refunds.
1. Card and Visa Checkout Payments
Payments made with debit or credit cards can have either:
• The funds returned to the original card used to make the payment within 20 calendar days of our Customer Care team confirming the return.
• Alternatively, we can give you a voucher code to place a new order.
2. PayPal Payments
Payments made through PayPal can have either:
• The funds returned to the PayPal account that was used to make the payment within 20 days of our Customer Care team confirming the return, or
• We can give you a voucher code to place a new order.
3. Cash-on-Delivery Payments
o A voucher code for the same value of the returned item(s) will be issued to use in your next order. Within 5 working days of receiving your item(s), this unique voucher code will be sent to you via email from our Customer Care team.
o Funds can be transferred to an account, with a minimum value of USD 27. The cost of the bank transfer will be charged to the customer and funds will be returned within 20 days of our Customer Care team confirming the return. The cost of the bank transfer varies and usually is AED 15-30.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS
All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the "Content") is the property of StolenAndFound.com, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by U.A.E. and international copyright laws.
The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the "Trade Marks") are the registered and unregistered marks of StolenAndFound.com, our affiliates, our licensors or our partners, in the U.A.E. and other countries, and are protected by U.A.E. and international trade mark laws. All or any other trademarks not owned by us, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. Except as set forth in the limited license in the section entitled "Limited License" below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content, the Trade Marks, nor any other portion of the Website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent. For the avoidance of doubt, StolenAndFound.com does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and all the trademarks presented at the Website belong to their respective owners.
StolenAndFound.com “Content” is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this Website. StolenAndFound.com tries to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and complete. StolenAndFound.com does not promise that StolenAndFound.com´s Content is accurate or error-free. Stolenandfound.com does not promise that the functional aspects of the Website or StolenAndFound.com´s Content will be error free or that this Website, StolenAndFound.com´s Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that all users of the Internet ensure they have up to date virus checking software installed. By posting on any of our social media channels you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute. You also grant to StolenAndFound.com the right to use any content you provide for its own purposes including republication in any form or media. Comments may be moderated and may take up to 72 hours to be displayed but StolenAndFound.com does not commit to checking all content and will not be liable for third party posts. If you have a complaint about any posts please email customersupport@ StolenAndFound.com. StolenAndFound.com reserves the right at its sole discretion not to publish or to remove any comment including those that it believes may be unlawful, defamatory, racist or libelous, incite hatred or violence, detrimental to people, institutions, religions or to people's privacy, which may cause harm to minors, is detrimental to the trade marks, patents and copyrighted content, contains personal data, improperly uses the medium for promoting and advertising businesses. This site is available to the public; information you consider confidential should not be posted to this site.
User-generated content With user-generated content "means all content that a user of a service creates and/or upload to the website, such as. pictures, movies, advertising texts, serial number, chassis number, the product number and IMEI number.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
StolenAndFound.com is not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages or any other website linked to or from the Website. Links appearing on the Website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by StolenAndFound.com, affiliates or partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Website pages or other websites or applications is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Website pages or any other website linked to or from the Website, nor does StolenAndFound.com assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages, websites or applications, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and Terms. You should carefully review the Terms and privacy policies of all off-Website and pages and other websites or applications that you visit.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Website and any purchase by you of any items from StolenAndFound.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Dubai, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate StolenAndFound.com’s intellectual property rights, StolenAndFound.com may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in the U.A.E. Courts, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the International Chamber of Commerce. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. To the extent arbitration is not permitted by applicable law, any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Website shall be submitted to an appropriate court or other judicial body in Dubai, and all applicable provisions of this section shall apply.
Our Customer Care team is on-hand to answer questions about ordering, shipping, delivery, refunds, as well as receive general feedback about StolenAndFound.com. Please email us at customersupport@StolenAndFound.com, or you may also call us on +971 6 5332335 between the office hours of 09:00am and 05:30pm (GMT+4), Sunday to Thursday.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW?
StolenAndFound.com collects personal information in several ways when you place an order, buy a gift voucher for a friend or register for a service offered by StolenAndFound.com. By registering, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfill your order. Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems. Additionally, we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
Please note that certain areas of our websites can only be accessed by having cookies enabled and you should be aware that disabling cookies may prevent you from accessing some of our content and enjoying the full features of our websites. For information on how to manage cookies on your mobile device browser you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Other third-party cookies
On some pages of our website we may have content from services such as YouTube or Facebook. Please note that we do not control any cookies which are used by these services and you should check the relevant third-party website for more information about these.
Adobe Flash Cookies
Parts of StolenAndFound.com may display video or animation content using Adobe Flash Player. Adobe uses Flash cookies (also known as Local Shared Objects) to help improve your experience as a user. Flash cookies are similar to usual cookies, but they are managed differently by your browser. If you wish to disable or delete a Flash cookie, see Adobe Flash Player Security Settings. Please bear in mind, that if you disable Flash cookies for StolenAndFound.com you'll be unable to access certain types of content on the site, such as videos or animations.
StolenAndFound.COM 'share' options
If you wish to 'share' StolenAndFound.com content with friends through social networks – such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+ - you may be sent cookies from these social sites without our prior knowledge. We do not control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
HOW THIS INFORMATION MAY BE USED, INCLUDING ANYONE IT MIGHT BE SHARED WITH StolenAndFound.com may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body. We may also use your personal information to send you marketing updates but only ever in accordance with your preferences (as detailed in the next section). We do not sell or provide your details to third party marketing companies. Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors' needs.
The system will send relevant system messages to its user. These messages can be transactional emails such as order confirmations and receipts or other reminders of events in the system relevant to the subscribed service. For email messages and text messages containing any commercial message the user first has to accept receiving such messages (so called opt-in). For this type of email subscription there should always be a possibility to unsubscribe (so called opt-out) even if the user accepted to opt-in. Opt-in and opt-out should be possible by user at any given time. No commercial messages will be sent to those users who opted-out.
MARKETING OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROVISION
When you register, you will be given the option to opt-out of subscribing to our regular update service which will send you: (i) Email alerts for new products, special offers, events of interest and news for anything lost or stolen. Such alerts may include marketing information about StolenAndFound.com, our subsidiaries or selected business partners. (ii) Direct mail alerts for new products, special offers, events of interest and news for anything lost or stolen. Such alerts will only include marketing information about StolenAndFound.com. We do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes. Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by StolenAndFound.com. At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe out of any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind. Any e-mail we send you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that particular mailshot. Simply follow the indications in the e-mail. Alternatively, you can change your email preferences or opt out of all emails by logging into My Account. To opt out of direct mail service or updates, please contact our StolenAndFound.com Customer Support team on +971 6 5332335 (from a mobile or internationally) or by email at customersupport@StolenAndFound.com
To unsubscribe from StolenAndFound.com email communications, please click the unsubscribe link within the email you have received.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND IF NECESSARY, CHANGE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION StolenAndFound.com MAINTAINS
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by StolenAndFound.com is not correct, please visit the website and, after logging into the site using the "Sign In" menu on the home page, your personal information will be made available for review and change in the "My Account" section. Only you or, upon your request, the Customer Care department, may access your personal data from the website using your password and User ID. Information may be changed online within My Details, Shipping Details, and My Email Preferences. You can change or delete saved credit/debit card.
CHANGES IN SERVICES
WHERE AND HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS OR FILE COMPLAINTS
If you require more information, please go to the Contact Us section of the website and send an email to the relevant StolenAndFound.com department. If you wish to talk to a member of our StolenAndFound.com Customer Care team, please call +971 6 5332335 (from a mobile or internationally) or write to: c/o Data Protection Officer at:
STOLEN AND FOUND FZE P.O. Box 8054
Sharjah Airport Free Zone
United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 6 5332335